Re: [jetty-users] Running More than One Webapp

Typically run-jetty-run, and jetty-maven-plugin, are for starting simple single webapps in a development capacity.
While it is possible to contort and mangle the configurations to have multiple webapps, they are not really designed for that.

You'll be better off running the jetty-distribution and using the standard deployment processes.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts