Re: [jetty-users] Load-time weaving of servlets?

Forgot to add a link to the example

https://github.com/dimitarg/jetty-ci/tree/master/coverage_example

On 4.06.2014 10:03, Dimitar Georgiev wrote:
Hello Jetty experts,

I am trying to implement integration testing (testing serlets/services through apache HTTP) and code coverage using Jetty, Maven/Failsafe and JaCoCo.
Here is the minimalistic example I am trying to get running.
My coverage does not work - JaCoCo complains that the classes (specificaly Servlets) compiled by javac/maven-compiler-plugin and ones executed at runtime differ. My example only has a dependency on servlet-api and uses no frameworks.

While there are workarounds to this problem in JaCoCo, which I am going to pursue, - Does jetty modify classes when loading them; if yes, what is the reason?
- Is there any way to prevent this?

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards, Dimitar

Back to the top