[jetty-users] Question about HttpParser in Jetty 9

Hello,

I am a new to Jetty and please forgive me if this is a naive question.

When using HttpParser in Jetty 8, there was a method to check is there’s any unparsed content left in the HttpParser, namely HttpParser.isMoreInBuffer(). I used to do something like this:

while(parser.isMoreInBuffer()) {

parser.parse();

}

With Jetty 9, the isMoreInBuffer() method is not provided for HttpParser. How could I check if there’s anything left in the buffer to be parsed?

Thank you,

Xiaoxi

Back to the top