[jetty-users] Jetty startup directory

Hello fellow Jetty users,

I have a multi-module project that includes a war-project that runs a Jetty server.
Core
api -> impl -> war
When I run mvn jetty:run from the war module directory everything works as expected. The database files are saved in war/target/database.
However, when I run any maven command from the core project, Jetty uses the core directory to base the server. So the /target directory that is supposed to be in the war project gets placed in the core directory.
Jetty starts from the war module so I'm not sure why it is using the core directory as it's base.

Are their any configurations I can use to enable Jetty to run from the war directory instead of the core directory or is implemented by design?

Thanks!

--
Kyle Mera - Software Engineer Intern
AgileSrc LLC