[jetty-users] Can we make Jetty handle new expectation extensions in Expect header?

Hi all,

I started using Jetty to receive HTTP request in my Java application.

However, I need to handle client requests with Expect request header besides “100-continue”. The application can use different values of expectation extensions, such as Expect: NEW.

Currently Jetty always returns with HTTP 417, when there is an unknown value in Expect request header.

Can we configure Jetty to accept all Expect headers? Or can we configure it to support a few more?

If not, which classes would I need to override to change this behavior?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tony Cheung

Back to the top