Re: [jetty-users] class loading

I'm still not sure what is happening here, but I no longer think the problem is with my Jetty configuration.

The exception is "ClassNotResolved", not "ClassNotFound" and is thrown from within my JDO stack.  It happens when
building a return class after the database query has completed.  I haven't figured out the reason yet, but the JDO stack
is not able to find the class when called from within the context of the #onSocketText callback.

This works fine in other cases so there is definitely something happening in this case, I just think that it is more
likely a misconfiguration of my JDO stack then Jetty.

-Andrew