Re: [jetty-users] Choosing a Jetty Connector

Hi Daniel,

You must be referring to and old version of jetty since those don't
exist anymore in Jetty 9.  I would recommend you take a look at the
ServerConnector in Jetty 9 as if you are concerned about performance
this is easily the place to start, Jetty 9 has quite a bit faster then
previous releases.

cheers,
jesse
--