Re: [jetty-users] Configure STOP.PORT in jetty.xml

In jetty.xml you can do the equivalent in xml of the following calls
to set it directly:

ShutdownMonitor.getInstance().setPort(99999999);

Or you can use the <SystemProperty> element:
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/reference-section.html#jetty-xml-system-property

Jan