[jetty-users] Regd jetty-maven-plugin

Hi,

I am new to using jetty-maven-plugin and I have a question about it. I
am not sure if this is the right forum.

If there are two child maven modules(moduleA & moduleB), each having
their own jetty-maven-plugin configurations. Both modules expose their
own services.  There are integration tests in ModuleB that are
dependent on moduleA services. So, I need to have both moduleA jetty
server up and running through the integration-test phase of moduleB.
Does jetty-maven-plugin support running two jetty instances within the
same pom?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Naveen