Re: [jetty-users] getContextPath returns null

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/AsyncContext.html

at first blush, use the variables on the async context...or try
asyncContext.getServletRequest().getContextPath(); though not sure
that should work for that use case
--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx