Re: [jetty-users] Running jetty as windows service

Tanuki Java Wrapper.

I have a project that I've unfortunately had to shelve for a while that will do the same thing (and I think it'll work better than Tanuki) - it works, but it's not ready for prime-time yet, so for now, Tanuki is what I'd recommend.

Monday, April 14, 2014 13:52

We embedded Jetty as HTTP-server into our product which
generally runs as service when being installed on a
Windows-system.

Regards, Lothar