[jetty-users] Out of memory exception when more than 10k connections are established at Jetty ssl port

Hi,

TCP packets are being flooded at Jetty ssl port with a rate of
300packets/second. When the limit of established connections reaches to 10k,
we get Out of Memory error in Jetty logs.
CPU usage and memory usage go high 22% and 25% respectively.

Please let me know if this is a known issue.