[jetty-users] [ANN] New Restlet Framework releases upgrade Jetty support

Hi all,

We just launched new versions of Restlet Framework including deep integration with Jetty:
http://blog.restlet.com/2014/03/27/restlet-framework-2-2-0-and-2-3-m1-released/

Our first 2.3 milestone, based on Java 7, also includes Jetty 9.1 and uses its client-side capabilities to provide an additional HTTP client connector.

Next steps are to include support for the SPDY protocol. See RFE:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/issues/793

Thanks to Jetty for being a solid part of our project!

Best regards,
Jerome Louvel
http://restlet.org

Back to the top