Re: [jetty-users] Jetty/SQL SERVER Connection Pool

Here's the link to the most recent Jetty doco:
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jndi-datasource-examples.html

It still references the JtdsDataSource because we haven't had anyone
contribute any doc for newer classes. There's no requirement for you
to use the JtdsDataSource - you can use whatever JDBC datasource MS
recommends. But please do contribute your configuration example for it
when you get it working.

regards
Jan