[jetty-users] too much data after closed for HttpChannelOverHttp

I'm having trouble with Jetty about this:

On my smartphone, I uploaded a file to my server, and gives me the error below:

WARN:oejh.HttpParser:qtp953255194-18: badMessage: java.lang.IllegalStateException: too much data after closed for HttpChannelOverHttp@6b5f1f5d{r=1,a=IDLE,uri=-}

Randomly, sometimes don't give me error, and a lot times give me the error.

And from this mailing topic, didn't helped much I think.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19457253/warning-in-jetty-9-http-requests-under-utilization-of-n-w-in-local-loopback

Because he fixed his problem running the server as init.d. I tried to run as same as him, but I think I got it wrong, is it by script

And my question o stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22510218/jetty-too-much-data-after-closed-for-httpchanneloverhttp/22512066#22512066

Back to the top