Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.1.3 download?

Brandon,

Just so you know there are support services available for Jetty
through our company Webtide.  We are able to keep our efforts focused
on the open source project and avoid the route of 'professional'
versions this way.  If you are interested in chatting sometime about
how you are using Jetty with me let me know...I am not Sales or
anything but I can certainly make the technical case for support and
worst case I always like speaking with folks from the user community.

let me know!
Jesse
--
jesse mcconnell