Re: [jetty-users] Help with file not found

To me this looks like a relative/absolute path issue in the file which tries to include the last parser.js.

Stefan

I am using Jetty 9 as local web server (no servlet).

In my html, I import several css files js files.  Those files are found.  However, after there are errors about files in the same directory not found.  It looks like the directory is moved up 1 level.

Actual directory in Windows Explorer
\jetty-distribution-9.1.2.v20140210\webapps\WebContent\dojo-release-1.9.1\dojo

File found:
[07:05:51.348] GET http://localhost:8080/WebContent/index_eliza.html [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 16ms]
[07:05:51.516] GET http://localhost:8080/WebContent/js/boot.js [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 0ms]

File not found: -- WebContent directory (my root directory) is no longer in the path
[07:05:52.648] GET http://localhost:8080/dojo-release-1.9.1/dojo/parser.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 0ms]

Thank you very much for your help,

Eliza