Re: [jetty-users] Anyone have an ssl cert from godaddy working?

Ugh sorry for the noise, I finally found a walkthrough that worked. The answer by "s_t_e_v_e" has me up and running again finally:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4008837/configure-ssl-on-jetty

I can't say if the jetty doc on this I linked to originally is still valid or not, might be worth refreshing for others?

Thanks!