Re: [jetty-users] Jetty client 100% CPU

We think we have addressed these with the pending Jetty 9.1.3 release.
Mind testing the staged (potential) release to see if it fixes your OSGi issues?

The current stage repository -> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty-1053/

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts