Re: [jetty-users] Using MovedContextHandler with the maven-jetty-plugin

Nick,

Perhaps having a read of the doco as regards deploying other contexts
alongside the webapp that is the subject of the jetty-maven-plugin
will help. See http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.0.6.v20130930/jetty-maven-plugin.html,
section "Running More than One Webapp".

Jan