[jetty-users] Verify webapp startup

Hi,
I have a jetty instance listening on http 8080 with 3 webapps

Inside logs I can see when jetty is started beacause I see the bind to the port, but I can't figure how to check if the webapps are running

I can see in the log

2014-02-20 11:28:32.172:INFO:oeja.AnnotationConfiguration:main: Scanned 0 container path jars, 197 WEB-INF/lib jars, 1 WEB-INF/classes dirs in 11922ms for context o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@3f3e10ce{/bookingonline-ct-test,file:/var/jolie/webreserv/jetty-instances-available/ct/apps-available/bookingonline-ct-test/,STARTING}{/var/jolie/webreserv/jetty-instances-available/ct/apps-available/bookingonline-ct-test}

so it took 12s to read the configurations; but after this log is emitted the app is not yet started, if I try to access via browser I receive a 404 Not found.

After a certain amount of time the app start to work

How can I check the startup of a webapp?

--
Andrea Cappelli

Back to the top