Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Configuration

Il 18/02/2014 17:21, Joakim Erdfelt ha scritto:
The start.ini *is* your command line.
It is identical to what you can do after the start.jar on your command line.

Thanks Joakim for your reply

As for configuring the monitoredDir, you'll see that it uses <Property> to obtain a property reference.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself

I know I can do what you say, this is because i put in jetty-deploy.xml the following

<Set name="monitoredDirName"><Property name="jetty.monitoredDirName" default="./webapps" /></Set>

so I can control it by setting jetty.monitoredDirName

What I wan to achieve is leave the original jetty-deploy.xml (which contains <Set name="monitoredDirName"><Property name="jetty.base" default="." />/webapps</Set> ), don't set my localjetty-deploy.xml and still control monitoredDirName

In the original version I have no way to change the /webapps part

Maybe I can suggest that default jetty-deploy.xml is modified as follows?

<Set name="monitoredDirName"><Property name="jetty.base" default="." /><Property name="jetty.monitoredDirName" default="/webapps" /></Set>

--
Andrea Cappelli

Back to the top