Re: [jetty-users] Compiling jsp

Il 14/02/2014 00:38, Joakim Erdfelt ha scritto:
Also note that default installation of Java on most distributions is to use the JRE as your JAVA_HOME.

That's my case, as showed in the previous mail

Java Environment:
-----------------
 java.home = /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_45/jre
 java.vm.vendor = Oracle Corporation
 java.vm.version = 24.45-b08
 java.vm.name = Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
 java.vm.info = mixed mode
 java.runtime.name = Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
 java.runtime.version = 1.7.0_45-b18
 java.io.tmpdir = /tmp

If you opt to not use the internal compiler,

My problem is that I tried to use the internalcompiler, but for some reason (taht I don't know :) ) it doesn't works

I follow instructions here

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-jsp.html#compiling-jsps

but without success

The solution was to add tools.jar (from jdk) to the classpath as you pointed out

I also try to change the JAVA_HOME to point to JDK, but I did something wrong in the Upstart script, because it doesn't change, so I changed the classpath to include the jar

--
Andrea Cappelli

Back to the top