Re: [jetty-users] SNI alternative

I guess the other question is, will mod_jk work with anything other than Tomcat? :)

Friday, February 7, 2014 15:25
Good afternoon -

While we're waiting for Java 8... Are there any alternatives to SNI that will allow more than one SSL cert to be hosted on the same IP?

Apache already supports SNI. Maybe mod_jk? My Apache server and my Jetty server are running on different physical machines... will this make a difference?

Thanks

--
Lobos Studios - Website Design, Mobile App Development, IT Support
Toll Free Phone/FAX: 877.919.4WEB

Back to the top