Re: [jetty-users] Issue flushing response buffer with audio streaming servlet

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:45 AM, bubbleguuum <bubbleguuum@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Jetty 7.6.3 embedded on Android

Please try with latest Jetty first, 7.6.14.

If that also fails, you need to make 100% sure that's not an
application error, that is: it's not you or your external system that
adds that unwanted audio segment.
You need to add logging and make sure that they are dequed in order, etc.

I say this because it's unlikely that Jetty has such a buffering
problem, we would have had a ton of reports.
It could still be that you're hitting a corner case that exposes a
Jetty bug, but you need to be 100% sure that it's not an application
problem first.

Simone Bordet
----
http://cometd.org
http://webtide.com
http://intalio.com
from the Jetty & CometD experts.
Intalio, the modern way to build business applications.

Back to the top