Re: [jetty-users] Upgrading to Jetty 9.1

Great - thanks! Please let me know if you need any more info, Simone!

2014-01-28 Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Stefan,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Stefan Magnus Landrø
<stefan.landro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been looking further into the issue, and it seems clear what is going
> on.

I am looking at this issue.
It's a hairy part of HTTP mixing 1.0 and 1.1 features so we really
need to be thorough in understanding the problem.

Thanks for reporting, I will keep you posted here about our results.

--
Simone Bordet
----