Re: [jetty-users] Upgrading to Jetty 9.1

Yep, I see it on there and I'll drop you a response shortly.

For those not aware of that link, it is part of our Webtide support
system.  If folks are interested in how our professional support works
let me know and I can talk about it with you via email or voice. :)

cheers,
jesse
--
jesse mcconnell