Re: [jetty-users] IndirectNIOBuffer leaking Java heap

Have you tried with a more recent version of Jetty 7?

Last release of Jetty 7.x was 7.6.14.v20131031

There's been many many many changes to Jetty since 7.4.5.
Also, make sure you keep your JVM up to date, as the NIO layer has also undergone many bug fixes and improvements.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts