Re: [jetty-users] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Buffering capacity exceeded

Actually I am interested in just receiving headers from server and do nothing with data. Is there a simple way to achieve this? I can obviously discard the data received in bytebuffer but I am hoping for simple and elegant way.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 11:38 PM, Gaurav Kumar <gauravphoenix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I execute this code, I get below exception-
>
> How do I go about fixing it?

The default size for response content buffering is 2 MiB, as explained
in the documentation
(http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/http-client-api.html)
where it is explained also how to deal with bigger content.

--
Simone Bordet
----