Re: [jetty-users] Closing a jaxa.websocket.WebSocketContainer in Jetty 9.1

Thanks!

Cheers
  Kasper

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A change has been pushed to master to mark the executor and scheduler threads as daemon.

Please give master a try.
(or wait 24 hours and try the nightly SNAPSHOT)

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts