Re: [jetty-users] Starting jetty8 as a service on windows

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013, at 19:40, Tripathi, Harikesh wrote:
> The community edition of JavaServiceWrapper does not support the 64 bit
> architecture.  And in our application we support only 64 bit.
> If this is the only option we may consider buying license for
> JavaServiceWrapper standard/Professional version.

We're using "Java Service Launcher" on our 64-bit Windows servers with
Jetty with no problems. We choose it because Java Service Wrapper was
not free in this case, as you've found, and we couldn't figure out
Commons Daemon.

See: http://jslwin.sourceforge.net/

Back to the top