Re: [jetty-users] WAR overlays in Jetty 9.1?

2013/12/13 Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> So I don't know how there could be 2 instances of the same listener,
> one from the @WebListener and one from web.xml. Maybe add a new
> Throwable().printStackTrace() in a constructor for the
> test.ContextListener class and see who is calling it?

I've done that and gisted at
https://gist.github.com/KlausBrunner/7942040 - however, judging from
the line numbers, the problem is likely that this wasn't actually run
on the latest commits of yours but on an older version.

As I'm not seeing this effect on the latest version (as mentioned
before), it's no longer an issue in any case.

Sorry for the confusion

Klaus

Back to the top