Re: [jetty-users] WAR overlays in Jetty 9.1?

2013/12/13 Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I've also implemented a ServletContainerInitializer that does the same
> thing as the org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.Listener to set up the
> weld framework. Using it, I can definitely get your test context
> listener injected just fine:

Brilliant, thank you! I just tested this and it seems to work fine.
The only minor exception being a problem on shutting the app down
(accessing the injected bean fails in contextDestroyed), but this may
be a general Weld or even CDI issue.

I can also confirm that in this constellation, the postConstruct on
the context listener is called once and only once. I'll see if I can
track down why this happened before.

Thanks again for your support, this removed a significant obstacle on
our migration path to Jetty.

Klaus

Back to the top