Re: [jetty-users] Jetty OSGI with JSP support - Missing Constraint

Stuart,

Do you have any older jsp or servlet-api jars in the dependencies of
your webapp? Also double-check the version of the jetty-maven-plugin -
if its not correct, then maven falls back to some really old version.

BTW the non-osgi jsp impl jar will always use a full JDK and thus
expect to find a compiler in the jvm. It doesn't fall back to the jdt
compiler.

thanks
Jan