Re: [jetty-users] WAR overlays in Jetty 9.1?

Klaus,

I've made some changes to jetty that should facilitate injection. If
Weld apply those changes that were submitted to bring their code up to
jetty-9 api, then the changes I've made should ensure listeners get
injected too.

If you have a local checkout of Weld, and you've applied the patch for
the new jetty-9 Decorator class signature, then can you test with head
of jetty-9 master???

cheers
Jan