Re: [jetty-users] Embedded Jetty 9 with Spring security Oauth2.

Peter,

No direct experience, but I have certainly worked with oauth2 within jetty and I'm 90% it was spring.    If you can point to a concrete issue of what is not being done (eg filter not mapped), then perhaps we can assist with the jetty specifics.

cheers