Re: [jetty-users] WAR overlays in Jetty 9.1?

2013/12/6 Klaus Brunner <klaus.brunner@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Right now it definitely does not work (using a patched version of Weld
> 2.1 and the latest Jetty 9.1.0 release with this trivial CDI test app:
> https://github.com/KlausBrunner/cditest ).

Adding to that: it doesn't work regardless of whether it's only
annotated or also referenced from the web.xml, and it doesn't matter
if I use the released Jetty version or the latest code on github with
Jan's commits. The web.xml I'm using is
https://gist.github.com/KlausBrunner/7819690 (at least on GlassFish,
the project works just fine without the web.xml).

Klaus

Back to the top