[jetty-users] WebSocketContainer connection timeout

Hi,

I've switched from Jetty's websocket interfaces to using javax.websocket.WebSocketContainer and friends.
When I used Jetty's interfaces I could specify a connect timeout however WebSocketContainer
blocks until a connection has been made.

Anyway to control the timeout? I could spin of a thread that would interrupt the current thread. If no progress has been made in 10 seconds. But I would rather use something less hackish.

- Kasper

Back to the top