Re: [jetty-users] WAR overlays in Jetty 9.1?

they were pulled at the last minute when we realized they were not
ready for the new distribution structure

we still love the idea of them though and are looking for the time to
get them updated and into place, if you are interested in helping get
that done let us know :)

cheers,
jesse
--