Re: [jetty-users] Garbage collection

Jetty (the default distribution) is not configured for any specific GC algorithm.
The JVM you use to start Jetty can be configured to use whatever technique you want to.

Since we run on a huge variety of hardware (from super small embedded systems, to mobile handsets, to desktops, to commodity server hardware, and even up to massively parallel compute engines) we don't tend to specify JVM specific configurations in our default distribution.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts