[jetty-users] Reduced Performance with SPDY Client

Hello, I'm seeing reduced performance when trying to use the HttpClient to
speak Http-over-SPDY using the SPDY Client. I'm seeing about ~10% reduction
in throughput when sending one request a time when compared to using a plain
Http connection. This gap increases substantially as I increase the amount
of concurrent requests sent through a single HttpClient.

If the SPDY client is sending multiple http requests using a single tcp
connection it would explain the increasing gap as the number of concurrent
requests increase. I'm just trying to understand if these results are
expected or not, especially the differences when servicing a single request.