[jetty-users] Changing Session Handler At Runtime

Hi,

I have in difficulties in setting session handler for my ServletContextHandler. This is primarily because of being late for context which is already started and arranged necessary scopedHandlers.

I am using Dropwizard and Spring MVC together and I want to configure session handler by Spring. In order to run Spring MVC I have to start Jetty first as far as I know. This is causing trouble because when my beans are available, ServletContextHandler is already started.

How can I set access manager at runtime after ServletContextHandler started?

Thanks

Back to the top