Re: [jetty-users] LoginService

Am 18.11.2013 19:15, schrieb Gaurav Sehgal:
> Is there an example of how to write your own custom LoginService,
> which one can use for Authentication purpose. I don't want to use
> the ones provided i.e. HashLoginService or JDBCLoginService.

I implemented my service by extending from MappedLoginService and
overwriting the methods
protected void doStart() throws Exception
protected void doStop() throws Exception
protected UserIdentity loadUser(String username)
protected void loadUsers()
public synchronized UserIdentity putUser(String userName, Credential credential, String[] roles)
protected synchronized UserIdentity putUser(String userName, Object info)

Worked until 7.6. At the moment I do a migration to 9.x and haven't
checked, yet, if this still works that way.

Regards, Lothar

Back to the top