Re: [jetty-users] [jetty-dev] P2 Releases of Jetty

Hi Matthias,

I think we've said before it would be a good idea for JGit to upgrade
to a much newer jetty version - can't remember if it is the jdk
version requirement that is holding JGit back?

In any case, I've built and uploaded 7.6.14 for you:

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-7.x/

cheers
Jan