[jetty-users] SoapUI Jetty incorrect content-type for css

Hi,

I am serving Swagger UI from the static content directory of my mock REST API in SoapUI. SoapUI uses jetty-6.1.26.jar and jetty-util-6.1.26.jar. Unfortunately the Swagger css files are being served as application/x-pointplus, which both Opera and Firefox refuse to handle (haven't tried any other browsers).

The html file referencing the css has the type correctly set to "text/css".

I initially posted about this on the SoapUI forum, but was directed here instead. Is this really a Jetty problem, and if so what might be the solution be?

Thanks for any help,
Christopher

Back to the top