Re: [jetty-users] Configuration jetty server logging.

The line ...

org.eclipse.jetty.LEVEL=DEBUG

.. is only used by the StdErrLog.  It is meaningless once you start using Slf4jLog
If you want to control logging level output while using slf4j-log4j12, use the log4j configuration techniques only.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts