Re: [jetty-users] Authentication

Looks like there have been 2 forks (at least) of jetty-nosql

https://github.com/yyuu/jetty-nosql-memcached

and

https://github.com/TomiTakussaari/jetty-nosql-rest

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Might want to look at the jetty-nosql artifact.

It has a mongodb based authentication layer.