Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 not using resources properly - N/W issue in local loopback interface

Hi,
I figured out the problem with the low network throughput. I was running the start.jat command from the terminal and that was the problem. Since the logs were displayed in stdout, that was slowing down the server. I started it as a init.d process and it is not exremely fast. I am running the tests on different machines (Server and clients on different boxes) and the numbers are much better now.

Thanks for all the help and different views thrown on performance tests.

Thanks,
Dinesh

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM, dinesh kumar <dinesh12b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ya i am connecting to the port 8080 and Jetty is running on that port. I
> think this might have to do some config issue in Jetty. Is there a config i
> need to change in Jetty Default settings to enable bandwidth funneling (if
> one such Exists) ?

It does not make any sense to connect iperf to Jetty.
Please have a look at the iperf documentation.

--
Simone Bordet
----