Re: [jetty-users] Dynamic Servlet Registration

Igor,

I thought this was going to be easy, but I was wrong. I've followed your
suggestions, and the Atmosphere Framework is working great with Jetty 8 and
Grails 2.3.x. However, my functional tests aren't working.

Since I've had nothing but problems with forked mode and functional tests
I've been setting all grails.project.fork map values to false when using
2.3.x. The tests run fine with Tomcat. However, with Jetty:

grails -Dgeb.env=chrome test-app functional:

| Environment set to test.....
| Error No default container found. Please install a container plugin such
as 'tomcat' first.

It looks like the error is originating here:
https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/master/grails-web/src/main/groovy/org/codehaus/groovy/grails/project/container/GrailsProjectRunner.groovy#L153

Have you had any problems like this with Jetty?

Thanks,
Ken