Re: [jetty-users] Dynamic Servlet Registration

Igor,

Thanks!

Just before your second message came in I'd added

runtime 'org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate:jetty-all:8.1.13.v20130916'
runtime 'org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler:ecj:4.2.2'

to BuildConfig.groovy and commented out the jetty plugin dependency, started the test app, and it worked out of the box with my plugin. I didn't think it'd be this easy.

I'll go over your email in detail and work your suggestions into the plugin. I was hoping I could get it working with 7.6, but I think using servlet 3.0+ is the way to go.

Thanks again! You made my weekend much less frustrating.

Ken